Hello friends! If you are looking for some fallout 4 tips and tricks then you have reached your destination. In this post, we will tell you about all the Fallout 4 Bobblehead location, some tips and tricks and much more! So keep reading.
There are 20 Bobbleheads present in the Fallout 4 game. Finding them will unlock one of your S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Skills or increase them permanently by few points. Finding all the bobbleheads will also get you an achievement trophy. That’s why we decided to tell you about all the Fallout 4 Bobblehead locations in the game. We will also share some tips and tricks that you require to master the wastelands. Let’s start by learning about the Fallout 4 bobblehead locations.
Fallout 4 Bobblehead locations
- Agility – Wreckage of the FMS Northern Star
- Explosives: – Saugus Ironworks
- Barter: – Longneck Lukowski’s Cannery
- Medicine: – Vault 81
- Luck: – Spectacle Island
- Melee:- TrCinity Tower
- Perception: – Museum of Freedom
- Repair: – Corvega Assembly Plant
- Energy Weapons: – Fort Hagen
- Lock Picking: – Pickman Gallery
- Big Guns: – Vault 95
- Unarmed: – Atom Cats Garage
- Speech: – Park Street Station
- Science: – Malden Middle School
- Sneak: – Dunwich Borers
- Intelligence: – Boston Public Library
- Small Guns: – Gunners Plaza
- Charisma: – Parsons State Insane Asylum
- Strength: – Mass Fusion Building
- Endurance: – Poseidon Energy
So, these were all the Bobbleheads and their respective location. You can visit these areas, shoot some enemies and easily find your Bobbleheads!
Now, let’s learn about some tips and tricks related to Fallout 4 game.
Fallout 4 Tips and tricks
- Save more often: – The game has a quick saving option. Use that! Please! If you die and your progress is not saved you will have to start again… and boy nothing hurts more than trying to complete the level again. So, use the quick save option and keep your progress saved.
- Run! : – If you think you can’t kill an enemy then the best and the wisest option is to run! Simple as that. Use the sprint function of this game and run for your life.
- Use the Power Armor: – If you are going to a new area, explore it on the foot first. If you feel that it is going to be a heavy combat area just quick travel to the place where you have stored your Power armor and enjoy. Don’t run with the Power Armor on it depletes its energy.
- Use Buffout and Alcohol: – If you are carrying too much weight and you can’t travel faster then it’s time to use the Buffout. It will increase your strength. If you don’t have buffout at that moment then you can use alcohol. Although it’s a temporary solution.
- Save during conversations: – You can quick save during conversations.
So, these were some tips and tricks for fallout 4 that you can give a try. That’s it for this post. We will keep posting more tips and tricks. Stay tuned for more. Thanks for reading!